Content may not be king, but it is critical to the success of any learning program. That’s why Saba provides robust content development tools, partners with learning content providers, supports existing and emerging content standards, and has broad support for including informal content in learning programs. With Learning@Work, you have the content so your learning programs thrive.
Learning Content and Learning Content Management features:
- Saba Content Connect — Saba’s Content Connect partners provide a broad range of courseware covering job skills, leadership development and regulations, as well as many industry-specific job functions. The content has been tested to seamlessly integrate with Saba Cloud, and select libraries are available directly from Saba. More information on the Saba Content Connect program is available here.
- Unified web conferencing — Easily record video, screen sharing, meetings and virtual classroom sessions and publish them to video channels.
- Video and web-based content — Saba Cloud allows you to include social, video and other web-based content in your courses.
- Learning content standards and tools — Saba Cloud supports AICC, SCORM and Tin Can content standards. Saba provides tools to help with importing content in bulk and testing content to ensure it works as intended for your learners.
- Content repository and management — Saba Cloud allows for a wide range of content and easy access so the right content is included in each of your learning programs. Access to content can be restricted by role, user attribute or specific users. Content can be easily replaced and options exist so that when doing so, you know exactly the effect it will have on in-progress courses as well as courses that have not started.
- Saba Publisher — Without any programming knowledge, create interactive, media-rich e-learning courses, and online training materials in minutes.