A great talent development program can set your organization apart and keep you competitive. While you don't need convincing, your leadership team sure does. Because without executive buy-in, even the best intentions fly out the window.
This begs the question: What do HR leaders need to do to get the C-Suite onboard? Led by a seasoned CFO, this webinar will show you how to develop an effective business case that delivers the most compelling facts and figures to back up both hard and soft benefits for investing in talent management systems and processes.
Key learning takeaways:
- The surprising competencies and skills that strategic HR leaders and CFOs have in common
- How to align your proposed initiatives directly to the objectives of the business
- The language and metrics that will make your CFO and CEO sit up and take notice
- Important financial metrics and other key factors to consider and include in your case
- What to ask your vendors to get the support you need to ensure buy-in