Use this sample Request for Proposal/Request for Information template as a starting point to customize your own RFP for a talent management system. It covers a broad example of requirement considerations for vendor selection from recruiting to performance management to learning management and succession planning. Use the PDF version as a guide or customize the MS Word document to meet your organization's needs.
Variations within this Free RFP Template include:
Talent Management Software RFP
Performance Management Software RFP
Learning Management Software (LMS) RFP
Compensation Software RFP
Applicant Tracking Software/Recruiting Software RFP
Succession Planning Software RFP
More on what you'll get with this sample RFP template. Here are just a few short examples from the 200+ detailed RFP questions and question categories covered in this template:
About the project
- Project objectives and business goals
- Planning assumptions and financial parameters
Vendor Quality and Client Satisfaction information
- Do you have a formal process for seeking client input into product development?
- Describe your procedures for monitoring client satisfaction.
Technical Requirements for Performance Management Software
- Describe the process for creating and tracking performance feedback throughout the year.
- Describe how your system supports appraisals and reports for those staff without computer access or skills
- Describe the sections or form fields available or customizable within your employee profiles.
- Describe any role-based security access to your employee profile data.
Technical Requirements for an LMS
- Describe your system's learning catalogue and management capability.
- Does your system support SCORM and AICC compliant courseware?
- Describe how your system manages waitlists.
- How are prerequisites handled in your LMS?
Implementation and Training Services
- Describe the implementation risks you have encountered.
- What implementation testing is available?
- How do you monitor your implementation quality?
Typical Process for Selecting a new HRM System
We understand that the typical process for selecting and evaluating talent management software involves a lot of planning and many stakeholders. You might also be interested in downloading our helper buyer guide on selecting talent management software. You'll get detailed recommendations from seasoned HR technology experts to help your selection process.