Yum! Brands, the world's largest restaurant company, is the umbrella organization for well-known quick-service restaurants including KFC, Pizza Hut, and Taco Bell. Its 40,000 restaurants around the world are staffed by more than 1.5 million associates. Learn how YUM! uses Saba to deploy learning, training, and virtual classrooms to its associates around the globe, reducing turnover and increasing customer satisfaction.
Deliver consistent, high-quality, and standardized training to its large, geographically dispersed workforce and facilitate enhanced real-time communication and collaboration.
- Provide online access to a rich and engaging curriculum with thousands of eLearning, virtual classroom, and instructor-led courses for hundreds of thousands of team members worldwide
- Records 12,300,000 course completions since 2010, with an average of 15 courses completed every minute
- Facilitates both formal departmental and functional group meetings as well as impromptu, real-time collaboration among team members as needed
- Decreases turnover rate within stores using Saba-supported Yum! Learning Zone
- Boosts in-store hospitality scores by as much as 2.5%- a significant improvement
- Increases the number of team members referring friends to work at Yum!