Learn how the Försäkringskassan - or Swedish Social Insurance Agency - uses Saba for their learning, virtual classroom, and talent management programs and manage an ambitious enterprise-wide people management program designed to meet the needs of all 14,000 employees.
Business ChallengeFörsäkringskassan had ambitious goals to manage an enterprise wide learning program designed to meet the needs of all 14,000 employees to improve knowledge and responsiveness to clients.
- Enable employees to more efficiently and effectively provide a wide range of benefits to clients
- Deliver 480,000 hours of education and develop 60 new Web-based courses in the first year alone
- Improve collaboration and knowledge sharing by supporting informal workplace learning
- Deliver year on year, in excess of 250,000 hours of education
- Save the agency millions of dollars annually through enhanced competencies and capabilities