Learn why Santa Clara County's Social Services Agency selects Saba to improve training management - more effectively tracking course completions for development and compliance purposes, reducing learning costs, and creating a culture where access to training is desired and valued by employees
Business ChallengeIn the past, the Social Services Agency had manually administered its training program. Costs were escalating, as the agency worked to offer more training to its approximately 2,400 employees and up to 1,000 external users such as nonprofits and other community partners.
- Streamline the management of both Web-based and classroom-based learning - decreasing administrative time and expense
- Automate the tracking of course completions and certifications to meet state and federal reporting requirements and better manage individuals' learning programs
- Efficiently support expanded eLearning within the agency, making training easier to schedule and greatly reducing travel costs
- Foster a culture where employees take greater responsibility for identifying and obtaining needed training
- Take advantage of Saba Cloud deployment to eliminate the infrastructure and personnel costs of an on-premises solution