With Saba, Nemours was able to quickly train all EPIC users, including 5,700 employees and 1,300 non-employees, and achieved the highest level of compliance.
Business ChallengeNemours needed to maintain their commitment to exceptional patient care and compliance with industry standards while meeting the growing need for children's healthcare specialists through an expanding number of facilities.
- Train 850 staff members at the new Nemours Children's Hospital in Orlando, Florida in a matter of months, earning the Joint Commission's highest audit rating shortly after opening
- Enhance patient care and improved efficiency by training Nemours' Associates on the NemoursOne electronic medical records system
- Collaborate with internal business and clinical groups to ensure that employees can access the training opportunities needed to achieve patient care and operational goals
- Deliver training designed to enable Nemours to pass rigorous audits by a variety of healthcare industry regulatory bodies
- Streamline enrollment and automated tracking and reporting of course completions for department heads