McDonald's France chose Lumesse (now part of Saba) to support them on a new phase of employer brand, with a redesign of recruitment processes and their career site. McDonald's is one of the largest recruiters in France, currently employing 73,000 people in 1,380 restaurants, and receiving over 1,000,000 applications a year.
In recent years, France has risen to be the second most profitable country for McDonalds (behind the United States). The French subsidiary of the American fast food chain announced a forecast of nearly 40,000 new hires in France, in response to growing popularity and consumption of their products.
McDonalds aims to stand out in the competitive fast food job market, as an employer of choice and optimise their recruiter-side experience, to improve hiring performance and efficiency.
- A Streamlined and optimised candidate experience
- A single platform to host current vacancies and match new roles to existing candidates
- A flagship career site and recruitment process for McDonalds across the globe
- Multi device access to the platform, to manage candidates offsite and on-the-go
- Real time access to reports and insights