Market research company GfK operates in over 100 countries and had a globally diverse and dispersed training programme. GfK wanted to create consistent learning delivery across the whole company as well as open up opportunities for training to employees who previously were not able to access any training.
GfK's leadership and HR teams had a shared goal to make GfK an employer of choice for top talent in a highly competitive industry. To accomplish this, they focused on developing a learning culture enabled by technology.
- Hits, queries and training completed is increasing exponentially
- The global L&D team is getting great feedback about learning content ratings features
- GfK is able to better identify and close skills gaps
- Consistent training across groups, globally, ensures compliance
- The business is better positioned to respond quickly and efficiently to audits