Fagron is a global pharmaceutical multiple brand organisation with over 2,000 employees worldwide. It operates in a niche segment of the market, innovating and developing products for personalised medication.
The team at Fagron is on a global mission to improve the lives of millions of people across the world by working with specific patient groups to understand their personalised needs, and create solutions for them.
Prior to their partnership with Saba and the implementation of TalentLink, the team at Fagron were managing their recruitment communications through Outlook, and distributing their vacancies manually across the wealth of job boards that they needed to incorporate. In the absence of an effective talent acquisition tool to help them, all candidate applications were received directly into one mailbox which created a huge amount of work, filtering and routing accordingly. Inevitably, this led to regular mistakes and missed opportunities.
- Intuitive, quick and easy for all recruiting stakeholders to use on a daily basis
- Integrated multi-posting capabilities
- Standardised recruitment management and automated reporting
- Clear overview of every aspect of the recruiting workflow
- Clear view of cost savings as a result of the implementation
Fagron's focus for the future is to build its employer brand and further improve the candidate experience. The addition of video and a chatbot is on the roadmap, as well as frictionless, one-page apply functionality.