Emirates Post Group, the UAE's government-run postal service, is focused on creating one-stop shops that offer multiple services through a network of 115 post offices. The Group also provides financial services through the Wall Street Exchange Centre (WSEC). In addition, a joint venture between Emirates Post Group and ABBA Electronics runs the Electronic Documents Centre (EDC), a facility that handles the printing and mailing requirements of large companies.
Emirates Post Group needed to improve communication between managers and employees regarding setting objectives, performance evaluation and feedback. With an outdated paper-based performance appraisal process, the Group was not able to pinpoint actionable areas of improvement for its workforce of 2,200 or effectively identify its high performers. With Saba's integrated talent development platform, the Group is now driving far more effective performance and learning management.
- Create a culture of continuous employee feedback and coaching that inspires better performance
- Align employee goals with business strategy to ensure everyone is working to achieve key organizational outcomes
- Transform performance management from a negative once-a-year experience into an ongoing, interactive experience
- Deliver relevant, personalized micro-learning content to develop employee skills and improve customer satisfaction
- Manage change and develop a skills and competency framework that supports the company's ambition to deliver a world-leading service