Bentley University uses Saba to create an interactive online learning environment and award-winning virtual classroom for graduate students - one in five of whom say they wouldn't be able to take classes at Bentley without the online offerings.
Business ChallengeBentley wanted a virtual classroom to provide greater flexibility to graduate students in a wide range of master's degree programs, allowing students to attend Bentley University's classes either on campus or online.
- Handle more than 1,000 enrollments in 91 hybrid classes, allowing master's degree candidates to attend class physically or online in a highly interactive learning environment
- Serve a large population - one in five of whom say they wouldn't be able to take classes at Bentley otherwise
- Achieve a break-even point for an online course at just two students - making courses with low registrations economically viable when offered online
- Return an annual profit of $1 million after deducting for the technology investment and support expenses
- Enable up to 85% of the students to playback recordings of online courses to make up for absences or to review challenging concepts