An initiative of the Bavarian Government, BayLern® provides an extensive centralized education portal for training and further education organizations to manage blended learning and e-learning. Learn how BayLern® has used Saba Software to support the integration of new and innovative teaching and learning methods for the education and training across all Bavarian authorities and state-owned enterprises.
Business ChallengeThe management of instructor led training or blended training was hugely manual and time consuming. As a result BayLern® initiated a major learning transformation, to improve the learning technology and the vision of BayLern®. BayLern® wanted to further establish a center of learning expertise and act as a strategic force and a leading learning provider to authorities across Bavaria.
- Provision of next generation learning and talent management platform for over 300,000 employees of Bavarian authorities and state-owned enterprises
- Standardized, easy-to-use training and access via internet and intranet for all employees state-wide
- Reduction in travel costs associated to classroom training
- Efficient management of compliance certifications
- Effective delivery of over 150 courses and 1,100 offerings for training and further education institutes across Bavaria