ABN AMRO uses Saba to manage distribution, financial settlement and provision of training and e-learning for their global workforce.
Business ChallengeABN AMRO were seeking to centralize and standardize the supply of all training across a world-wide workforce. They also wanted to introduce a blended learning program of informal learning and classroom training as well as ensuring that training is available anytime and anywhere.
- Achieve significant financial benefits as a result of central vendor management
- Introduce several mandatory training initiatives for a total of 25,000 employees
- Promote a more agile and efficiently trained staff
- Provide clear and concise overview of job related curricula and certification
- Save from significant travel reduction as a result of more efficient planning and e-learning
- Promote a strong, client-driven culture