At its best, a solution to manage training programs helps an organization schedule, track and report on training, licensing, certifications and qualifications for individual employees, contractors or workgroups. In turn, this makes for a more productive, happier workforce.
But how do you pick the right solution to manage your training programs? What are key requirements and capabilities to consider?
Saba's Training How-To Kit—which features a compelling Case Study from Yum! Brands—can help. Download it now and learn best practices, tips and feature sets you should be considering in your review process, including:
- Personalized learning experience—empower learners to take control of their own development.
- Flexible learning administration—allow administrators to tailor user experience and course catalog to match business needs.
- Broad set of learning content—leverage assets to create more effective training programs.
- Learning eCommerce—drive revenue by turning your training programs into a profit center.
- Virtual classroom—increase the reach of learning programs.
- Mobile capabilities—allow anytime, anywhere access to training materials.
Download this valuable How-To Training Kit to learn more.
"The momentum [with Saba] has been terrific. As of April 2011, we have had over 3.7 million course completions, averaging over 12,000 per day, or eight per minute. We expect our numbers to continue to rise."
— Mary Woolf, Director of Learning Technologies, Yum! Brands