Brandon Hall Research: Best Practices in Replacing your LMS
This session will help you reduce your fear about the process of replacing your learning management system - and create a strategy for success during the transition.
Your business needs are changing fast, and so are the demands placed on your current learning technology. Learning leaders must stay a step ahead of their business, but that can be difficult when dealing with antiquated technology and limited delivery options. More than 38% of organizations have plans to replace their existing LMS solution, according to a recent Brandon Hall survey. Most of them look forward to the transition with dread and concern. Can they make a solid business case for the change? Will the transition impact business processes or mission-critical learning needs?
Join David Wentworth, Senior Learning Analyst for Brandon Hall Group, and Saba's Charles DeNault, Senior Director, Product Marketing, as they share insights that can help reduce your fear of change and increase your odds of success. They'll discuss best practices from hundreds of successful transitions for creating a strategy for the upgrade, as well as tools and tips for preparing your organization for a limited-impact change.
Key takeaways include:
- Insights on business strategies for change
- Best practices for selecting solutions for the future, not just today
- A technology migration framework, highlighting both the risks and rewards in the migration process
- Best practices to incorporate the latest learning technologies, such as social, mobile and collaboration tools, into your business strategy
- Award-winning case studies and practical steps to help you make a successful transition