Create your own Request for Proposal (RFP) for a talent management system with a customizable template
In today's competitive market, jobseekers have high expectations from their employers. It's more important than ever to provide an employee experience that people will love.
Today's modern talent management systems are built so HR leaders can effectively align, develop and engage employees—while also reducing the administrative burden. Searching for the right system takes time and expertise.
Use this Request for Proposal Template for an Integrated Talent Management System as a starting point to customize your own RFP for a talent management system. It covers a wide variety of requirement considerations for vendor selection from recruiting to performance management to learning management and succession planning.
Get sample questions for talent development areas such as:
Unified Talent Platform
Our sample RFP template is filled with nearly 300 questions to help you create a fully customizable RFP that addresses your organization's talent development needs. Here are just a few examples of questions you'll find in the template:
Unified Talent Platform
- What differentiates your solution from your competitors?
- Does the system support third-party content integrations? Can the end-user access this content from within your proposed application without logging in separately to the content provider's system?
- Can the system suggest learning the user might be interested in?
- Does your mobile app support social networking and videos?
- Do the mobile apps support all the functionality available on the computer interface?
- How does the system support blended learning activities? For example, can the system mix a series of components in different delivery formats (e.g., pre-test, instructor-led course, on-the-job assignment) and roll them up into a single course?
- Does the system support the ability to define prerequisites and restrict access to courses until the prerequisites are met?
- Does your learning solution provide the learner with a dashboard to view all assigned, registered, in-progress and recommended learning at a glance?
- How does your system support the curation of micro-learning?
- Describe the usability of your video streaming functionality. Does it have drag and drop?
- How does your solution track informal experiential learning employees discover on their own?
- How does the system allow for the creation of goals, initiatives and/or vision statements?
- Is there full reporting on progress against goals? Can the user make progress updates through: email, system login and mobile?
- How does ongoing performance (check-ins, goal progress, competencies, etc.) get incorporated into the performance evaluation/review process at the end of the performance cycles?
- Does the system support various types of reviews such as annual (focal), quarterly, mid-year, anniversary reviews, etc.?
- Does your system guide end-users to possible next career steps and required competency proficiencies based on job role requirements and other criteria?
- Does the system provide skill gap analysis to employees and managers based on current and possible future roles?
We understand that the typical process for selecting and evaluating talent management software involves a lot of planning and many stakeholders. It's why our template covers a wide variety of requirement considerations for vendor selection to help guide your search.
Request for Proposal Template for an Integrated Talent Management System
Use this Request for Proposal Template for an Integrated Talent Management System as a launch pad to customize your own RFP for a talent management system.