Thai Airways is the national flag carrier of Thailand, flying to 75 destinations in 35 countries. Thai uses Saba for learning programs to sustain high quality personnel development and maintain its position as one of the world's top carriers.
Business ChallengeThai Airways needed to expand e-learning offered to pilots and provide similar options for all Thai Airways employees, while more efficiently managing both physical classroom-based and virtual learning.
- Provide a single platform for all types of learning and all modes of delivery - virtual or physical - to every employee within the organization
- Streamline course notifications and registrations, and offer personal views of learning progress for airline flight crews and support staff
- Effectively track certifications to ensure full compliance with all industry safety standards
- Provide significant efficiencies and cost savings in managing learning carrier-wide
- Conform to industry standards for content, databases, web services, communications, connectivity, and security