Kimberly-Clark Relies on Saba Cloud to Support Innovative Growth Ideation Mini Jam. Saba Cloud is highly configurable, so Kimberly-Clark was able to structure the discussion by using social tools and turning on or off the various functionalities to ensure ease of use.
Business ChallengeWith Kimberly-Clark's 150th anniversary just nine years away, the company wanted to more efficiently and effectively tap into its talent to identify solutions to current challenges, develop breakthrough ideas for future growth, and create the long-term vision for who it will be in 2022. To engage employees across organizational and geographic silos, Kimberly-Clark selected Saba's innovative social collaboration solution for a four-day online conversation it called the "K-C 150 Mini Jam."
- Bring together leaders from various geographic and functional areas, enabling them to participate in idea sessions synchronously or asynchronously
- Allow participants to contribute ideas, ask questions or endorse content through topic groups and moderated discussions
- Rely on social features such as dynamic people profiles, groups, discussion forums and ideas to enable and track brainstorming and collaboration
- Engage and inspire people and lets them know that their ideas have been heard and their contributions are valued
- Provide actionable ideas and takeaways that can be of significant benefit to the organization