Saba helps KFC transform their learning organization for the countrywide extended enterprise including over 25,000 employees across 825 restaurants through learning and virtual classroom.
KFC aimed to become the best UK Company for training and development across 825 restaurants.
- Provide standardized training for over 25,000 employees across 825 country-wide restaurants
- Transform from a paper based manual training approach to rich e-learning content to reduce time to productivity: 30% decrease in time taken for learners to complete the introductory e-learning training programs- 65% decrease in time taken for restaurant managers to deliver the new training.
- Launch the Learning Zone to 1,200 managers and business leaders
- Develop new e-learning content as part of the LMS implementation
- Develop extensive leadership program for restaurant managers and leaders
- Achieve award winning training and development with a win in the large organizations category at the Britain's Top Employer awards