This month, Halogen is teaming up with Kris Dunn and Tim Sackett from Fistful of Talent for a webinar on how to help your HR team and managers bridge the perception gap between how a manager thinks the employee is doing, and how the employee actually perceives their own performance.
Think about that. Mind-bending, isn't it?
On March 24th, Kris and Tim will break it all down for you and cover:
- A comprehensive breakdown of the five most common faces managers will see in Performance Reviews - including the Star, the Diva, the Deflector, the 9 to 5 and the Upwardly Mobile.
- How to identify each of the faces across individuals in your organization and team.
- The unspoken realities you have to address as an organization to make sure each face is engaged from a performance perspective.
- A rundown of survival strategies to engage each of the five faces and get what you need - both out of a performance conversation and through higher performance moving forward.
Don't miss this street smart session designed to help your managers cut through the smoke and get to what's real related to performance management. Following the presentation, there will be a brief demonstration of Halogen's award-winning suite.
This session is covered by the Fistful of Talent guarantee: 60% of the time it works every time. Promise.
Join Kris, Tim and Halogen:
- Date: March 24, 2011
- Time: 2 p.m. to 3 p.m. ET
- Join us: Register now
About Kris and Tim
Kris Dunn (@kris_dunn) is CHRO at Kinetix. Kris writes about the intersection of HR practice, technology and business results in today's organizations at The HR Capitalist. He is also the founder and editor of Fistful of Talent, where a group of opinionated HR pros from Recuriting practices, HR shops and Consulting firms across the nation tell it like it is.
Tim Sackett (@TimSaccket) is EVP at HRU Technical Resources. He shares his perspectives on HR and talent management through his blog, The Tim Sackett Project, and is a regular contributor at Fistful of Talent.