*** Update: Learn about the 2014 Halogen Career Fair here. ***
At Halogen Software our team is focused on delivering a World Class Customer Experience. And we expect our employees to help us deliver on that promise.
This customer focus is the foundation of a performance-based culture that challenges everyone — across every group — to excel.
Our team includes some of the best and brightest talent in the regions in which we work. In fact, it’s our employees’ strong commitment, bias to action and customer focus that have helped make Halogen a market leader.
As a result of our tremendous growth, the Halogen team is expanding internationally, with offices and opportunities in Ottawa ON, Australia and the UK.
On October 23, 2012, we’re hosting our second annual Career Fair to introduce our company to even more of the talented people in our backyard.
|When:||Tuesday, October 23rd
between 4 p.m. to 7 p.m. ET
Grand Scheme Ballroom
525 Legget Drive
We’d love for you to stop by to meet our leadership and management teams, and to learn about:
- Halogen’s corporate culture and why we’ve been ranked one of Canada’s top 50 best small & medium employers three years in a row
- The groups we’re looking to expand in the coming year, including sales, marketing, product development, finance and more…
- The company’s core values and how our employees live them every day
- Our corporate social responsibility initiatives
- Our talent management philosophy and career development programs
- Anything else you’re interested in exploring at Halogen! ** You won’t want to miss hearing from our CEO, Paul Loucks, on what it’s like to work at Halogen. Paul takes the stage at 5:30 p.m.!
Come visit Halogen’s Career Fair on October 23 and talk to our management team about opportunities with one of the top employers in the country.
Visit http://www.halogensoftware.com/about/careers/ in advance to learn more about our company and career opportunities.
Join the Halogen Talent Community
To give you insight into Halogen’s performance-based culture and how you can contribute to it, we invite you to join the Halogen Talent Community on LinkedIn. Joining this group will give you an inside look at what makes Halogen Software one of Canada’s top employers.
You can interact with our staff and gain insight into our culture before attending the Career Fair.
Join our Talent Community on LinkedIn and follow the discussion thread titled “Halogen’s 2nd Annual Career Fair”. We look forward to connecting with you in person and online.