If you are packing your bags and heading to the SHRM Annual Conference & Exhibition next week in Las Vegas we invite you to stop by Halogen Software's booth (#1855) to hear first-hand how our customers are using our talent management solutions to drive organizational success.
We have a great line-up of presentations being delivered in our in-booth theater by HR leaders from healthcare, manufacturing, professional services, financial services and hospitality industries.
On behalf of the entire team at Halogen Software, I'd like to thank these customers for taking time out of their busy conference schedules to share their success.
Check out the schedule
Sunday, June 26th
- 5:00 p.m.: Talent Management Adds Up at Clark Nuber
Monday, June 27th
- 10:00 a.m.: Talent Management that Drives Leadership at Basic American Foods
- 10:30 a.m.: A Healthy Approach to Managing Talent at Black River Memorial Hospital
- 12:00 p.m.: The Science of Talent Management at American Geophysical Union
- 12:30 p.m.: Driving Talent Management for Results at BMW Financial Services
- 1:30 p.m.: Ensuring Talent Success at Hannover Life Reassurance
Tuesday, June 28th
- 10:30 a.m.: The ROI of Talent Management at Cabell Huntington Hospital
- 12:00 p.m.: Talent Management that Supports a Culture of Innovation at Toshiba (TAEC)
- 12:30 p.m.: Redefining Corporate Culture with Strategic Talent Management at The San Diego Zoo
- 1:00 p.m.: Talent Management that Drives Leadership at Basic American Foods
Educational sessions to note
Plus! Two of our customers are leading educational sessions at this year's SHRM conference:
June 29th at 10 a.m.
- MEGA SESSION: Developing World Famous Leaders - the World Famous San Diego Zoo Way!
Tim Mulligan, Chief Human Resources Officer, The San Diego Zoo
June 29th at 11:30 a.m.
- Developing Energized Leadership with Effective Talent Management
Melanie Rydalch, SPHR, Regional Human Resources Manager, Basic American Foods
Our customers are passionate about sharing how their organizations are using our talent management solutions to drive business results! So while you tour the SHRM Exhibit Hall, stop by booth #1855 to hear from your peers how you can too.