Plenty of research out there shows that successful employee performance management processes help people bring their best to work.
To be effective, these processes need to align your workforce, improve employee performance, support employee development and drive better business results, and not just once a year during the annual appraisal. It has to be all year round. And of course, they need to be easy for managers and employees to take part in.
While many HR professionals know the above to be true, it's not always easy to put it into practice. How can HR create great performance management processes that their people won't hate?
We've put together a step-by-step guide that outlines how to do just that. The Performance Management Guidebook: Build a program people won't hate eBook is full of useful tips, best practices, and even hands-on worksheets that guide you through rolling out a best-practice performance management process.
Who should read this guide?
We built this guide for HR professionals who are looking to:
- Improve a manual, paper-based performance management process
- Roll out performance management in their organization for the very first time
- Brush up on performance management fundamentals
The guide is a compilation of best practices built on Halogen's own research, our work with Halogen customers and insights from industry experts. Here's a snapshot of what you will learn:
- What performance management is and how it can benefit your organization
- Building the case for performance management
- Best practices for designing and implementing a formal employee performance management process in your organization
- Tips for rolling out your new performance management process and strategy
- The value of implementing cloud-based performance management software to support your process
There is a ton of great tips and tools in the guidebook. Take a look at what's in the guide:
The downloadable worksheets included in the guide will help you plan and roll out your performance appraisal process. Worksheets include: identifying your business challenges, project objectives and success criteria, defining the steps in your process, and more!
Download your copy of Performance Management Guidebook: Build a program people won't hate. And if you find the eBook useful, be sure to share it with your colleagues and peers.