Here at Halogen, we strive to help each of our customers build their world class workforce — one that is aligned, engaged and high performing; a workforce that is dedicated to their company’s mission and values; a workforce that is constantly learning new skills and achieving new heights. Internally we have the same objective… build our world class workforce by engaging our employees, supporting their continuous learning, and helping them achieve results greater than they ever thought possible. As a new graduate wouldn’t it be great to start your first job with a company that’s dedicated to providing you with the tools, experience and relationships you need to launch your brilliant career? Well that question leads me to my next question…
Will you be looking for a new or recent graduate career in the spring of 2014?Last year we launched the Halogen Brilliant Beginnings New Graduate Careers Program with great success, and I’m pleased to announce the program is open again. This program gives new graduates (students entering the workforce in the spring of 2014) the opportunity to explore first-time career opportunities while also benefiting from:
- Structured training and development
- Mentoring from leaders across the organization
- Exposure to a variety of business functions, allowing them to understand the responsibilities and challenges of all departments across the organization
Feedback from our 2013 new grads:
2013 participants of Halogen’s new grad program. From l. to r.: Jason Mohns, Saleh Golrang, Amy Corkum - Learning and Development Specialist and program lead, Thomas Kenny, Steve Kux, Akindele Bankole.
Akindele: “At Halogen, I have brilliant colleagues who are always willing to help and also challenge me to reach for the stars! I can sit on the shoulders of my mentors (amazing people) and see what others cannot see.”
Jason: “Halogen employees are very respected and well taken care of, and the new grad program helps you develop key skills to be successful and further your career.”
Steve: “Halogen’s new grad program is the best method I can think of to transition from school into the workplace. I’ve been given every opportunity to succeed in developing any business-relevant skill I can think of.”
Are you the right candidate to join our Brilliant Beginnings New Graduate Program?You’re a new graduate with a proven track record of academic excellence, community involvement and leadership success. You also have a desire to learn and excel professionally. You have the skills, interest and motivation to succeed in one of the following positions:
- Automation Specialist
- Business Analyst
- Communications Coordinator
- Customer Insight Analyst
- Database Solutions Analyst
- Marketing & Communications Writer
- Product Management Coordinator
- Sales Researcher
- Software Developers
- Strategic Alliances Coordinator
What does Halogen’s Brilliant Beginning New Graduate Careers Program offer you?At Halogen you have the opportunity to learn from and work with an amazing team, in an innovative environment. By joining the Halogen Brilliant Beginning New Graduate Careers Program, you can:
- Become a trusted individual contributor — gain experience and perfect your craft with challenging job-specific projects.
- Benefit from a robust development plan — tap into formal and informal learning opportunities that will help you grow job- and industry-specific knowledge, increase your business acumen and develop your leadership skills.
- Participate in Halogen’s Career Management Program — learn how to own your career development and create a dynamic personal brand for yourself.
- Gain leadership skills — develop leadership and business skills with mentors from the Halogen leadership team.
- Have a voice in real business matters — contribute to Halogen’s innovative culture by participating in a business challenge team project
- Take ownership — demonstrate accountability and a bias to action through individual and team projects.
- Gain BIG PICTURE insight – dedicated time to participate in strategic and tactical activities across multiple departments