At Halogen, we talk to organizations everyday about how they can build a world-class workforce that is aligned, engaged and delivering exceptional results. Achieving this vision requires companies to develop an intentional corporate culture, one that motivates employees to excel.
Well, Halogen is no different. We’re dedicated to delivering a world-class customer experience and establishing our talent as a lasting competitive advantage. For this reason we’re focused on employee recognition, growth and development, and on attracting the best and brightest talent in our community.
In return, we’ve garnered the highest customer satisfaction ratings in our industry, won numerous leadership and product innovation awards (most recently, Company of the Year), and become one of Canada’s fastest growing software companies.
Calling all new grads — jumpstart your career with Halogen
As part of our innovative talent strategy, I’m pleased to introduce the Halogen Brilliant Beginnings New Graduate Program. This program provides new graduates (students entering the workforce in the spring of 2013) the opportunity to explore first-time career opportunities while also benefiting from:
- Structured training and development
- Mentorship with leaders across the organization
- Exposure to a variety of business functions — to understand the responsibility and challenges of all departments across the organization
Who are you?
You’re a new graduate with a proven track record of academic excellence, community involvement and leadership success. You also have a desire to learn and excel professionally.
You have the skills, interest and motivation to succeed in one of the following positions:
- Software Developer, Architecture Group
- User Experience Specialist
- Market & Competitive Intelligence Specialist
- Service Desk Support Technician
- Web Developer
For complete details on each of the above positions, visit Halogen’s Career page.
What’s in it for you?
At Halogen you have the opportunity to learn from and work with an amazing team in an innovative environment. By joining the Halogen Brilliant Beginning New Graduate Program, you can:
- Become a trusted individual contributor — gain experience and perfect your craft with challenging job-specific projects.
- Benefit from a robust development plan — tap into formal and informal learning opportunities that will help you grow job- and industry-specific knowledge, increase your business acumen and develop your leadership skills.
- Participate in Halogen’s Career Management program — learn how to own your career and create a dynamic personal brand for yourself.
- Gain leadership skills — develop leadership and business skills through mentor relationships with members of the Halogen executive team.
- Have a voice in real business matters — contribute to Halogen’s innovative culture by participating in Halogen working groups.
- Take ownership — demonstrate accountability and a bias to action through individual and team projects.
Want to learn more? Connect with us!
If you have questions about this program and what it’s like to work at Halogen, I invite you to connect with Halogen’s Talent Attraction Manager, John Fleischauer, by joining the Halogen Talent Community on LinkedIn.