- Create accurate organizational charts
- Aggregate workforce planning and business data
- Gain insights into workforce performance
- Model organizational “what if” scenarios
- Build your talent pipeline
- Efficiently manage reorganizations, mergers, acquisitions, and similar events.
- Minimize risk with reductions in force.
One in four CEOs report that they have had to delay or cancel strategic initiatives due to talent constraints. Planning@Work provides an in-depth knowledge of your people, leading to well-informed workforce planning and better business outcomes.