- Organization chart archive
- Audit trail and compliance
- Trending and analysis
Organization Compliance and Analysis
Your historical organizational records offer a wealth of information for directing sound business practices, >but not if they’re buried, scattered or inaccessible. Saba’s archive and comparison tools make it easy for companies to see yesterday’s organizational structure and data as clearly and thoroughly as today’s. With just a click, Planning@Work makes saving and retrieving organizational charts simple.
Archive and compare allows you to determine how frequently your organizational chart data is saved, then makes it easy to access and retrieve the information when you need it for enhanced organizational structure planning.
The next time you’re asked to produce an audit trail for SOX, create a staff-to-productivity trend analysis report, or respond to one of the many ad-hoc requests from your executive team, Saba will give you instant access to the historical information you’re looking for.
Organization compliance and analysis tools:
- Organization chart archive -Regularly save organizational charts over time to support organizational structure planning and to meet executive reporting requests.
- Audit trail and compliance - Keep ongoing records of your company’s organizational data, making it easy to retrieve audit trail data to comply with Sarbanes-Oxley and other industry and government regulations, as well as internal needs.
- Trending and analysis - Perform analysis to gain insight on how changes in your workforce affect your company’s performance.