- Rate, comment, share, and tag classes
- Communities, discussions, and blogs
- Video channels, links, and documents
- Find experts and mentors
- Idea labs
- Adoption assistance
Studies show that 90% of learning is from social feedback and on-the-job experience, but not every organization is ready for a wholesale shift to social learning. That’s why we built Saba Cloud to let you adopt the social learning tools that make sense for your company, on your schedule. We even assign an Adoption Accelerator to assist you in developing and implementing your social learning strategy. Most of our customers start with formal learning and then drive continuous learning with the ability to rate and share courses, and create groups to collaborate with video channels, document sharing, discussions, and idea labs.
Without continuous reinforcement, people only retain about 15% of what they learned in a formal class three weeks after the class. Saba’s social and collaboration tools enhance formal training by providing communities where students and experts can discuss content and share experiences away from class. Optimize informal learning with 24/7 access to video channels, discussions, blogs, and workspaces for quick answers from mentors and experts.
Social and Collaborative Learning features:
- Rate, comment, share, and tag classes — Rate, comment, share, and tag courses, documents, links, and other items, so others can easily find them and see if they are relevant to their development.
- Communities, discussions, and blogs — Create groups around classes and common interests to share content, discuss, and collaborate.
- Video channels, links, and documents — Click and share videos, recordings, documents, and links and significantly improve knowledge transfer. You’ll also reduce training costs with user-generated content.
- Find experts and mentors — Uncover experts and mentors and learn from the resources they share.
- Idea labs — Increase innovation by tapping into your entire organization for new ideas on products and services. Cultivate the best concepts and drive greater revenue, increase customer satisfaction, or create a sustainable competitive advantage.
- Adoption assistance — As a Saba customer, you will be assigned an Adoption Accelerator as your single point of contact for the critical solution planning and rollout phases. Your Accelerator will work closely with you to design and implement a social learning plan to meet your company’s needs and schedule.