- Synchronized online and mobile learning
- Mobile virtual classroom
- Social learning
- Apple and Android applications
- Enterprise-class security
Many learners are no longer tied to a desk or to a schedule, so give them the flexibility to complete their assignments while on the go. Mobile learning lets them complete their coursework on their laptops, tablets, or phones, even while offline! And then when they are back online, the mobile application automatically syncs with the LMS. In addition, learners have complete access to their live virtual classrooms and social communities from their mobile device.
Mobile Learning features:
- Synchronized online and mobile learning — Start a class online at your desk, pause, and pick it back up where you left off on your mobile device.
- Mobile virtual classroom — Participate fully with slide viewing, HD video, and voice with a single click.
- Social learning access — From your mobile device, interact with the online community to search and view content. Learners can also participate in discussions, provide ratings and comments, and connect with experts while on the go.
- Multiple platform support — Native applications for Apple and Android phones and tablets.
- Enterprise-class security and single sign-on — Mobile access to learning is easy and secure with SAML-based single sign-on for both online and mobile access. For sensitive content, administrators have the option to automatically delete it after a set period of time.