- Learning content and resource management
- Learning workflow automation
- Compliance and certification management
- Multiple audience access
- Learning e-Commerce engine
Learning is the key foundation of any talent management process. From learning driven by performance reviews to developing a leadership pipeline from your talent review processes, Saba’s unified suite enables you to assign learning and close skill gaps from any talent process.
With Saba’s flexible learning catalog, sophisticated workflow engine and highly configurable applications, you can support any learning strategy. Saba makes it easy for you to tailor learning experiences to different groups while maintaining centralized control and reporting.
Saba's learning management platform is the only solution that provides core LMS, virtual classroom and deep assessment capabilities combined with social and mobile tools on a single unified platform.
Learning Management Administration
LMS administrators can easily create and manage learning programs, automate assignments, optimize learning budgets and resources, and create a learner-centric user experience and a compelling visual course catalog to match the needs of your business.
- Learning demand and resource planning — Provide visibility into learning demand and resource allocation.
- Registration and transcript management — Track course registrations and completions as well as transcripts.
- Catalog management — Update and manage content in one convenient place and effectively market learning and training programs with a compelling visual catalog.
- Workflow automation with flexible prescriptive rules engine — Manage and automate required learning assignments and reporting on one-time and ongoing training programs.
- Certification and compliance — Simplify complex certification, compliance, and auditing needs, while reducing costs and minimizing risks.
- eSignatures, time stamps, and audit trail — Ensure organizational compliance and maintain accountability.
- Support for global regulations including 21 CFR Part 11 and EU Right to Learn.
- Manage risk with analytics — Identify compliance risks with out-of-the-box reports and dashboards.
- Advanced certification and recertification management — The right people become and stay certified with convenient automated workflows.
- Support for multiple domains and 37 languages — Tailor learning environments by brand, division, location, or any attribute to deliver training worldwide from a single LMS platform.
- Learning e-Commerce engine — Saba’s flexible learning e-Commerce engine allows you to sell courses, helping you drive revenue, improve partner performance, and increase customer satisfaction.
- Feature courses and categories.
- Create and manage promotions.
- Payment card industry (PCI) compliant — Accept multiple payment options including credit cards, PayPal, purchase orders, and training credits.
- Multiple domains — Support tiered customer and partner programs through separate storefronts where each can have its own look and feel as well as pricing and promotions.