- Comprehensive and flexible e-tests and e-surveys
- Support for paper-based assessments
- Mobile access
- Extensive reporting
- Full versioning, tracking, and auditing capabilities
Measuring learner achievement and understanding the effectiveness of your learning investments is critical to driving results. Saba delivers those insights with comprehensive assessment capabilities. Saba Assessment supports multiple question types, giving instructional designers the tools they need to create effective tests and quizzes. You can tie assessments to competencies and curricula to identify knowledge and skill gaps and automatically assign remediation. Saba Assessment has been used extensively to help with compliance with regulations such as FDA 21 CFR Part 11. You can also evaluate learning on multiple levels, such as Kirkpatrick Levels 1 through 4, with detailed, flexible reporting.
Assessment Software features:
- Comprehensive e-testing, e-survey, and reporting capabilities — Take the temperature of your training effectiveness with multiple methods of evaluation including support for the Kirkpatrick scale and 360-degree feedback.
- Proctored sessions and paper-based assessments with fully automated processing — Make testing and evaluation methods simple so that they fit into your organizational needs.
- Mobile delivery for iPads, iPhones, and other devices — Put the power of testing in your users’ hands to increase adoption and make exams accessible.
- Full versioning, tracking, and auditing capabilities (21 CFR Part 11 compliant) — Maintain accountability and iterate according to performance analytics.